Community Education Advisory Council
The Community Education Advisory Council (CEAC) is comprised of community members who represent the citizens of the Chisago Lakes Area School District. The Council's role is to help identify, coordinate and evaluate educational opportunities for district residents of all ages. Council members welcome your ideas, suggestions, concerns and questions.
CEAC meets every other month: September, November, January, March & May.
Meetings are open to the public and held in the District Board Room, located in the back of the Middle School.
View the calendar for CEAC's next meeting.
- Brenda Carlson - School Board Of Education
- Darla Fehlandt - Teacher Rep
- Dionne Kabat - Taylors Falls PTO
- Corey Lindgren - Lakes Area Recreational Association Rep
- Bob Meyer - Chisago Lakes Community Ed. Director
- Deanna Nelson - St. Croix Regional Medical Center
- John Olinger - City Of Lindstrom
- Tanya Paine - Early Childhood Advisory Council
- Tangi Schaapveld - Chisago Lakes Initiative
- Courtney Wehrenberg - Chisago County Health & Human Services
- Katie Werman-Roche - Primary & Lakeside Schools PTO