Children must be toilet trained and independent in the bathroom to attend Little Wildcats Preschool and Ready For Kindergarten. Children do not need to be toilet trained for our Early Childhood Family Ed. classes.
Little Wildcats Preschool, Ready For Kindergarten, Early Childhood Family Ed (ECFE), Early Childhood Screening, Early Childhood Special Ed (ECSE)
Little Wildcats Preschool offers financial assistance for those who qualify. There is only 1 option:
1. Preschool Scholarship - You may qualify for a Preschool Scholarship which may reduce your monthly tuition, if your family qualifies. The sooner the application is filled out, the more likely you will receive it, if you meet the qualifications. We are only given a certain amount of money and once used, we can no longer accept scholarship applications. You may find more information here, scroll down to Tuition Assistance for further information. Also, once we've confirmed your scholarship, your May payment will be used towards your decreased tuition (The $35 registration fee will not be refunded).
Below is a list of Preschool Scholarship qualifications. You must meet these qualifications to be considered for a tuition decrease…
• Qualify for free or reduced lunch - application for coming school year is available in August
• Family must live in Minnesota
• Preschool Scholarship Application is filled out in full
• The registration fee is paid
• Child is 4 by September 1st of the school year and qualifies for Kindergarten during the next school year (For example - Jack turns 4 on September 1, 2016 and is enrolled in Little Wildcats Preschool for the 16-17 school year; he qualifies for a scholarship opportunity. Jill turns 4 on September 2, 2016 and is enrolled in Little Wildcats Preschool for the 16-17 school year; she doesn't qualify for a scholarship opportunity)
Ready For Kindergarten is only offered on Mondays and Wednesdays. On Mondays the parent attends with the child and Wednesdays the child attends the class alone. There is no busing provided. Sibling care is provided on Mondays. Monthly tuition is based on a sliding fee scale which is determined by your family's annual income and there is no registration fee. This program is held at the Chisago Lakes Family Center.
Little Wildcats Preschool has two options: 3-5 year olds can attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 4-5 year olds can attend on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Children attend the class alone on all days. Busing is provided (see Little Wildcats Preschool busing question for more information). Monthly tuition is a flat fee ($95 for TTH and $140 for MWF) and a $35 nonrefundable registration fee is required. This program is held at Primary School in Chisago City or Taylors Falls Elementary in Taylors Falls.
Yes, but your child must be 4 by September 1 of that school year. No busing is provided during the middle of the day (11:30 am or 1:00 pm times). Contact Mike Negley (651-213-2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and to register.
Contact Carmen Woeltge at 651-213-2062 or email@example.com.