Taylors Falls Bluejays (1915-1992)

  • Taylors Falls Bluejays 1915 - 1992
    Bluejay Logo
    In 1888, the Kingsbury Elementary School opened on Angel Hill, a lovely example of Queen Anne architecture. When a fire destroyed the Queen Anne portion (1918), the old elementary school was rebuilt to resemble the 1914 high school addition. A new 1-12 school, was built in 1951, later became the Taylors Falls Elementary School and part of the Chisago Lakes Area School District.