Lindstrom Chi-Hi Bulldogs (1917-1969)
Chi-Hi Bulldogs 1917 - 1969
Lindstrom - Center City - Shafer High School
Lindstrom's earliest school educated grades 1-10. By 1915, community leaders were anxious to have a four-year high school. One year later, Lindstrom and Center City voted to build "Chi-Hi." Completed in 1917, Chi-Hi served grades 1-12 for Lindstrom, Center City and later Shafer, until 1969. The west wing high school was added in 1959.