Chisago Lakes Schools, ISD #2144
Chisago Lakes School District is home to over 3,300 K-12 students and their families. There are three elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school. Chisago Lakes Schools have a strong tradition of excellence. For years, we've offered our communities a high-quality educational program at a low taxpayer cost. Our school's test scores are among the area and state's best, check out our most recent scores here. Each year we continue to build on that tradition of excellence by offering our students, families and communities one of the finest educational programs around.
Forms To Enroll
Here are links to some of the forms you will need to fill out to enroll in any one of our schools. Other forms may be required at some schools. Please check with the school office at your child's school for more information.
- Student Registration Form
- Parent/Guardian Form
- Other Children Census Form
- Minnesota Language Survey
- Immunization Form
- Open Enrollment Lottery Process
- Open Enrollment Options Form (Grades K-12 and Early Childhood Special Education - For those who live outside of district boundaries)
- Open Enrollment Options Instructions