A volunteer is many things: an extra pair of hands, an extra measure of personal warmth, a valuable special resource for classroom enrichment, a bridge between the instructional program and the community. We cannot buy what volunteers give our schools!
Guidelines for Volunteers:
- Volunteers should be prompt and consistent in being in school when scheduled to help.
- All suggestions and opinions will always be welcome, but volunteers will work under the supervision of a teacher.
- Volunteers must refer ALL discipline problems to the teacher, principal, or staff member in charge.
- Volunteers must not contact students after the school day is out and they are not on school grounds.
- CLICK here for more guidelines for volunteers (including information regarding the HALL PASS Security System)
All expenses connected with volunteering are deductible on your Federal tax return.
"Volunteers help in many ways!"
You can make a difference!
- Be a positive influence
- Become confident
- Set an example for children
- Showcase good citizenship
- Impact a child's future
- Help others face new challenges
- Build a stronger school system
- Motivate others
- Make new friends
- Bring the community together
- Be a mentor to a student
- Make the world a better place
Volunteers in our schools use their skills, hobbies, abilities, and talents to further enhance the educational experiences of our students! For more information about volunteering in our schools, please call Sarah Schmidt: (651) 213-2005.