What if I go south for the winter?

Posted by:

If you purchased a WCC membership and you will be leaving the area for a few months, you will have signed a contract stating: "If I stop using my membership, CLCE shall have no obligation to refund to me or anyone any portion of the fees that I have paid." and "Failure to use the facility will not relieve you of the obligation to pay any balance due on your membership fees and/or forfeit the balance of time remaining on the terms for the membership agreement unless member can identify one of the following qualifying events have occurred: death, moved out of Chisago Lakes School District, change in familial status, or employment change. In this case, member must complete a MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION FORM and submit to CLCE, along with your membership card(s), 5 days prior to the expiration date. Membership may be prorated."

If you have further questions on this answer, please email us your situation at clcommed@isd2144.org.